start with eagle™
this new nx eagle™ derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific x-horizon™ design. The larger, 14-tooth x-sync™ lower pulley easily facilitates 11 to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to nx eagle's overall smooth-pedalling feel. The type-3 roller bearing clutch™ provides quiet, consistent performance and durability.
Things to remember
• eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
• eagle™ is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when eagle™ drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM sales contact.
Features and benefits
• completely new rear derailleur incorporating our proven x-horizon™ design and new type-3 roller bearing clutch™ technology.
• eagle™ ecosystem-engineered mounting system and cage lock™ positioning add robustness.
• eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation.
speed (rd): 12s
cable pull ratio: x-actuation
cage (rd): long
max tooth: 50
colour (rd): black
pulley bearings material: steel
cage material (rd): steel
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!