Kinetic Revolution – Click & Collect
Enjoy the benefits of shopping online combined with personal retail experience. Simple as ordering your items from our website, select Click & Collect and choose your nearest branch to pick up from at a convenient time for you! Plus, the service is FREE!
Your order will be held in store for 10 days, and if for any reason you are unable to collect within those days, feel free to contact the collection store and we will be able to extend it for you.
You will be contacted by e-mail to let you know when your item is ready to collect.
If you have ordered a bike, we will contact you once you have placed your order to arrange a collection time.
3 Easy Steps
- Add Items to your basket :Enjoy browsing our range of products on our website. Add the desired item in the basket.
- Checkout using Click & Collect : Choose the Click & Collect option as your delivery method. To find the nearest store enter your postcode.
- Choose our store and collect your items: Choose a store of your liking, continue the checkout steps, and receive confirmation of purchase.
For items that are available and in stock, your item will be ready to collect within 1-2 working days.
For items which are at the warehouse, your order will be ready to collect in the time indicated on the website. Items which are in stock in another store will approximately take 3 working days.
Please wait for your notification of when the item is ready to be collected and call in advance if you are making a long journey, just in case!
When your bike arrives, you will be contacted to arrange a convenient date and time to collect your bike and be taken through a full technical handover to include the following:
- Position & Control setup (Saddle height, steering & controls)
- Suspension setup (Sag, rebound, compression, tokens)
- Display unit and controller operation (modes, walk assist, other information)
- Battery charging, removal & care
- Cleaning & maintenance advice, tyre pressures
- Warranty Information
- A test ride ( To ensure you are happy with the position and controls) but more importanly your bike.
- Any questions you may, (We want to ensure that you are happy)